Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: J.J. Kelly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    J.J. Kelly

    I was wondering how they are looking this year. I have been working on the other side of the moon for months and I was just curious about how they are progressing.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    Sir, who would know? They pretty much play the deaf and the blind out of conference. I fully expect them to win 7 games and very well could miss the playoffs. Some of these teams they are playing are not going to carry any rider points. JJ Kelly's entire season will boil down to the PV game beat them and your 8-2 lose your 7-3 and may be sitting at home again.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    Well regardless of all of that, I believe they have what it takes. I shouldn't have a word in this, however. I am biased towards The TRIBE for obvious reasons. Reasons of which I really don't have to explain, or need to go into. Everybody who has been here awhile knows that. Staying on point, I have faith in them and what they can do. Coach Salyers will get them to where they need to be.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    Sir, they are improved, however I just don't agree with the philosophy of dodging everybody. They play one game where they have a smaller enrollment. At least put Lee High back on the schedule. I'm sure they learned a lot wearing Twin Springs out last night..... Pound might give them a game this week. With a school the size of Kelly it's an embarrassment to not win 8 games with that schedule.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    Lee dropped us
    I agree with strengthening the OOC schedule. I also realize that those teams were scheduled to give a program trying to turn things around some confidence. It is now time to bolster the schedule.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, they are improved, however I just don't agree with the philosophy of dodging everybody. They play one game where they have a smaller enrollment. At least put Lee High back on the schedule. I'm sure they learned a lot wearing Twin Springs out last night..... Pound might give them a game this week. With a school the size of Kelly it's an embarrassment to not win 8 games with that schedule. </div></div>

    Sir, who are they dodging that you feel like they should be playing? Dude, all I know is that they play everyone in the LPD.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    Well with the exception of Clintwood and Burton, that isnt saying too much this year.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well with the exception of Clintwood and Burton, that isnt saying too much this year. </div></div>

    True, but Wise cannot help that.I live in PV and I am for PV, but at the same time when a team like Wise is finally getting better we need to give them credit.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cuuvapitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2008
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    I think they should toughen up the schedule after this year...get your first winning season (make the playoffs or not) in years and then start to play the teams you should again...the program is taking the right steps for the future.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.J. Kelly

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well with the exception of Clintwood and Burton, that isnt saying too much this year. </div></div>

    I would agree somewhat, but in reality it is only the first week of the season.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •